Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Venue Alert: Avenue @ Long Branch.NJ










I completely fell in love with Avenue in Long Branch,NJ! If you aren't all about a big traditional wedding, and are more for the posh, trendy affair, Avenue is definitely the place for you.

From an event planner's standpoint, this place just screams "customize me now!". And I'm a total sucker for creating one of a kind events..of Epic proportion ;) The outside is light up and intriguing but the upper level is what won me over....

And if I could get blogspot to cooperate I would post up all the fabulous pictures of their versatile venue..but it's not working with me sooo we'll have to save that for another time :( Maybe it's a sign that I should step away from Wedding Crack for today.. Sigh..

Promise, tons of IBs tomorrow & another Go Green wedding article for your event planning delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment