Friday, May 14, 2010

Minted=Eco Invite Love

So I've been searching high and low for eco-friendly wedding invitations. I'll be honest with ya'll, it's not an easy task! There are a few companies out there that make invitations out of everything from recycled paper to elephant dung. Maybe I'm just too conservative but elephant dung invites didn't exactly scream "Epic" to me. But no worries, I found a company that I fell in love with. Their invitations are definitely Mother Nature friendly and completely Epic. Let me introduce to you...Minted . Their selection of invitations are nothing short of amazing! They have something for everyone's style. Here's just a few examples...






One of my favorite things about Minted is that they use independent brands, they give the up & comers a chance. I'm all about indie vendors, they always seems to put more into their work, they have extra heart...what's not to love?!

Now not only does Minted offer a whole slew of fabulous & original invitations, they can also do your save-the-dates, menus, place cards, programs, thank you cards, and a bunch of accessories. They seriously have you covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment