Monday, May 10, 2010

Go Green events

Ok I'll be the first to admit, I'm not Little Miss Eco-Friendly. I drive my car instead of walking (although my Corolla get fabulous gas mileage), I keep my laptop plugged in way more than I should, and I leave most of my lights on when I'm home alone (yes, I'm scared of the dark still). BUT, to be honest, this whole Go Green movement really inspires me. I love seeing people take old things and make them new again, or find other purposes for used items. Today I saw an article about this stellar company Uhuru who was featured in the NY Post for their new furniture line that the made out of wood that once made up the Coney Island boardwalk! I'm completely in awe of their creativity! They inspired me to look into "Green Weddings" :)

I'm going to do 2 posts a week about how to plan the ultimate Eco-Friendly Event!! Everything from invitations to honeymoons and all the little parts in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment